Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So it begins...

Hi there!

My name is Grace. Welcome to my blog :) I guess I figured I'd give a little intro to this little blog of mine and why I chose to start one.

I'm a college student residing in Northern Virginia with a love of color, style, and cheap things. I also work full time as a makeup and skincare consultant at a cosmetics store, and through this job I have a ton of experience using products on myself and others. I'd love to impart some of the knowledge I've gained of these products with all of you. I've also received a lot of products free to try or with a good discount, so expect MANY swatches, product comparisons, and reviews. All with 100% honesty, I promise.

I'll also share some bits of my personal style here. I am an avid thrift store shopper and I just love sharing some of my awesome cheap finds with whoever will listen.

A little bit more about me- I was born and raised in New York (and proud of it), I love art, history, and taking pictures of cities (including the one I live quite close to and visit very frequently, Washington DC)

Also, I have purple hair.

I hope you enjoy the blog...if you do, feel free to comment and pass it along!

-Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment